Listen to Bruce Tichbon of the Ross Asset Management Investors Group discuss the new intervention by the Commerce and Consumer Affairs Minister Kris Faafoi to tidy up the mess caused by the failed RAM liquidation. Listen Here
- Fairer deal sought for defrauded Ponzi Scheme investors – Hon Kris Faafoi
- Ponzi scheme law proposal to protect investors
- Radio NZ Checkpoint – RAM Investors Write to Minister
- Radio NZ 20/5/13 – Could this be NZ’s biggest Ponzi scheme.
- Radio NZ Checkpoint 11 July 2014 – Investors Pay Ross’s Legal Bills