RAM liquidator John Fisk states the ‘situation is dreadful for investors’ and talks of a return moving up to 25-30c in the dollar but dependent on many factors. He also states the recovered money”comes back into Ross Asset Management”. Listen here
- Radio NZ 20/5/13 – Could this be NZ’s biggest Ponzi scheme.
- Radio NZ Checkpoint 11 July 2014 – Investors Pay Ross’s Legal Bills
- NBR: Ross collected $30m in fees, giant ponzi scheme suspected
- National Radio: Will Ross Asset Management investors ever get any of their money back
- Stuff: Receivers might try fast-track method