Investors in Ross Asset Management face a “gruesome legal fight” to recover their funds if investigations by regulators show fund principle David Ross was running a Ponzi scheme, says investor spokesman Bruce Tichbon.
- Stuff: Ross wants to raise cash to pay legal bills
- NZ Herald: Ross investors face more heartache
- National Radio: Will Ross Asset Management investors ever get any of their money back
- Interest.co.nz: Ross Asset Management investor, with six-figure life savings invested …
- Stuff: IRD to cut Ross investors’ losses?