The receivers for Ross Asset Management have found just $10.2 million of investments, slightly more than 2% of the total of $449 million.
PwC receiver John Fisk says it is likely the historical returns advised to investors are exaggerated and may be fictitious.
In a progress report to the High Court, released today, receivers Mr Fisk and David Bridgman say RAM and its nine associated entities are insolvent and should be liquidated.
- SCOOP: SFO begins probe into David Ross, management firm
- NBR: Ross collected $30m in fees, giant ponzi scheme suspected
- NBR: Ross investors may be eligible for tax return refunds
- Interest.co.nz: Ross Asset Management receivers confirm investors’ fears
- NBR: FMA identifies Ross assets in UK, USA and Australia