Former Ross Asset Management investor Hamish McIntosh told the Supreme Court he was entitled to fictitious returns on $500,000 he invested with the failed Ross Asset Management that one judge on the bench said were “a fantasy” based on stolen money. Read More.
- Stuff – Hamish McIntosh fights to keep Ross Asset Management profits
- Investor, liquidators hoping to take Ross Ponzi claims to Supreme Court
- Investor can’t repay funds, court told
- Interest.co.nz: Ross Asset Management investor, with six-figure life savings invested …
- RAM investor ‘received more than invested’