Philip Chandler 16 May 2013
A blue-collar Wakatipu widow left skint by a recent half-billion dollar investment company collapse says she faces being a cleaning worker till she dies.
Kingston’s Bev Nicholson – the first local victim to speak out – says one-man-band David Ross, of Wellington, convinced her not to withdraw her investment after her partner passed away in 2009. Read more
- Dominion Post – Commissioner told of Ponzi scheme concerns
- Radio NZ 20/5/13 – Could this be NZ’s biggest Ponzi scheme.
- NZ Herald: Ponzi scheme claim for $450m Ross Asset funds
- NBR: Ross collected $30m in fees, giant ponzi scheme suspected
- TV3 3rd Degree – Kiwis hit back at alleged ponzi scheme 8 May 2013