Ross Asset Management Investors Group
Palmerston North, New Zealand; Tel 06 357 1901
Mobile 027 437 9050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15 November 2012: For immediate release.
The Ross Asset Management (RAM) Investors Group has the following objectives:
To be a unified voice for investors in RAM in dealing with statutory and other bodies and to keep them updated on relevant events associated with the receivership of RAM and related entities, with the aim of helping to maximise value for investors.
Our recorded membership is approximately 300 at this time. Many of our members represent other investors in a family, trust or professional capacity. We estimate our circulation now reaches 80% of the RAM investor base.
The report of the receivers Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) was released today and the investors group states:
- Many investors will not have received nor had time to read the PWC report.
- Some have significant investments in RAM
- Those that have been able to read the report will be disappointed or concerned at its contents. The problem is serious but at present we can’t be sure how serious
- Mindful that this is the first report of the receivers and we are hopeful that further investigations uncover more assets.
- It is the aim of the Investors Group to minimise any loss to investors
- We have confidence in the receivers and in the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).
Enquiries – Bruce Tichbon Mobile 027 437 9050, e-mail: email@example.com