A group of Ross Asset Management (RAM) victims are applying to the courts to obtain documents they say will lift the “veil of secrecy” surrounding liquidators’ claw backs from New Zealand’s largest Ponzi scheme. Read More.
- Dom Post – Veil of secrecy shields shareholder
- Ross Asset Management liquidators seek $954,000 investor withdrew in test case
- NBR – Ross Asset Management liquidators face hurdles in untangling mess
- Former Ross Asset Management clients agree settlements to avoid court
- Interest.co.nz: Ross Asset Management investor, with six-figure life savings invested …